Update – 17 August 2020
All retailers have now resumed trading with social distancing and hygeine measures in place. Please see individual retailer pages for latest trading hours.
The health and wellbeing of our shoppers, retailers, team members and community remains our top priority.
The Centre has implemented precautionary measures to ensure we are doing all we can to stop the spread. These come in addition to our standard operational procedures and include, but are not limited to:
- Increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
- Limited dine-in seating and mall furniture.
- Stores are implementing a maximum capacity.
- Hand sanitiser remains available in high traffic areas.
- If an in-centre team member of one of our retailers is confirmed as having the virus we require them to contact Centre Management immediately.
We kindly ask that you practise the following when visiting Armada Bathurst:
- Obey all signage, floor decals and orders of our centre management and security team.
- If you are not feeling 100%, please carefully reconsider your visit to the centre.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between you (and members of your household) and other shoppers.
- Please be mindful whilst visiting to be courteous and kind to centre staff and other shoppers.
- Thoroughly wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitiser if you can’t wash your hands.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with your arm or a tissue. Then dispose of used tissues and use alcohol-based hand sanitise.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
As announced on 2 August 2020, The NSW Government is strongly encouraging greater use of masks in high-risk public settings to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The advice from the NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant specifically recommends the use of face masks in indoor settings where physical distancing is hard to maintain, such as on public transport or in supermarkets. Wearing a mask in any of these settings is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
We will continue to work to promote the health and safety of our shoppers, retailers and staff.
Should any member of Armada Bathurst staff, a retailer, contractor or shopper who has recently been in the centre contract the virus, we will seek and follow the advice of the relevant health authorities.
We will continue to monitor this issue and if there is any change in advice, we will notify our valued customers. If you require further information you can contact the National COVID-19 Health Information line on 1800 020 080 or visit https://www.health.gov.au/