Update – 17 June 2020
We are pleased to announce that all retailers at Armada Bathurst have reopened and are excited to see you in centre!
Please adhere to all safety signage and directions given by staff in centre when you visit. There are still a number of restrictions in place in New South Wales, which are outlined here by the NSW Government.
Update – 25 May 2020
From Monday 1 June, the following will be permitted:
- Beauty & nail services
- Limited dine in seating at cafes & restaurants (1 person per 4sqm up to 50 patrons).
Please ensure you abide by social distancing and hygeine guidelines when visiting Armada Bathurst.
Update – 15 May 2020
Thanks to the majority of Australians abiding by public health regulations introduced to help slow the spread of COVID-19, retailers have begun to reopen at Armada Bathurst.
As stores reopen, the following measures continue to be in place throughout the Centre:
- Social distancing continues to be enforced
- Minimal mall furniture
- Some cafes & restaurants may allow up to 10 people to dine in. Please obey signage and directions given by staff, including time limits on dining where applicable.
- Stores are implementing a maximum capacity
- Hand sanitiser remains available in high traffic areas
We kindly ask that you practise the following when visiting Armada Bathurst:
- Obey all signage, floor decals and orders of our security team
- If you are not feeling 100%, please carefully reconsider your visit to the centre
- Wash & sanitise your hands as required
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between you (and members of your household) and other shoppers
- Please be mindful whilst visiting to be courteous and kind to centre staff and other shoppers
We will continue to work to promote the health and safety of our shoppers, retailers and staff.
Update – 25 March 2020
As a provider of many critical household products and services, we are pleased to advise that Armada Bathurst is open for business. Shopping centres have been deemed exempt from shutdown regulations.
You may notice some changes at Armada Bathurst made in line with the government’s latest social distancing measures. These include:
- The removal of food court seating
- All food outlets now serving takeaway only
- Closure of gyms, cinemas & entertainment venues
- Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail services, massages & spa services are no longer permitted (from midnight 26 March 2020)
- Hairdressers & barbershops must abide by the one person per 4m2 rule and limit contact wherever possible (from midnight 26 March 2020)
All other retailers continue to trade with social distancing practices put into place. Their individual trading hours can be found on their store page on our website.
The Centre is taking additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Armada Bathurst remains a safe environment for customers to visit for everyday goods and services. In line with government guidelines for stopping the spread of infectious diseases, we ask all customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times. Wash your hands with soap regularly, avoid personal contact with other non-family members, avoid touching your face and utilise hand sanitisation products where available.
We are constantly monitoring Government advice and will provide updates to the Armada Bathurst community as soon as new information comes to hand. Customers should continue to check the Centre’s website for updates.
Update – 19 March 2020
With 26 Shopping Centre sites under the management of RetPro group, keeping our customers and staff safe and healthy is our top priority.
As Armada Bathurst plays an essential part in providing our community access to essential groceries, services and everyday needs, we confirm that we are open and ready for business.
Customers and staff should be assured that we are taking every precaution to ensure that the Centre remains a safe place, as such we have increased hygiene measures to mitigate potential risk including;
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation on all high traffic areas such as food service areas, utilities and bathrooms.
- Our retailers have been encouraged to increase their cleaning and sanitisation routine inside their stores.
- Increased focus on cleaning and sanitisation of doors, rails and handles.
If retailers or customers are feeling unwell (fever, colds and flus, respiratory concerns), they should remain at home, seek immediate medical attention and medical clearance.
We are maintaining a close watch on all Government advice and will respond as appropriate in the interest of our valued, local community. Keep an eye on our social channels or this web page where we will post updates as the situation evolves.
If you require further information you can contact the National COVID-19 Health Information line on 1800 020 080 or visit https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your continued support of our retailers, especially the family owned businesses. We look forward to seeing you at Armada Bathurst again soon.
Team Armada Bathurst